Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Military style

note the three demensional dogtags, complete with rank and serial number. and the chain is made of metalic silver thread, its not a screen print
three buttons for ease of putting on and double sleeves for warmth. THere are little badges on the sleeves and the right breast of the shirt.

note that he is standing independently! YEAH!


I love our troops. As the daughter of a military man, I am a big supporter of our brave armed forces. SO when I saw this darling shirt, with little felt dog tags and the words " LIttle General" I had to buy it. In fact, I bought it in a another size as well. It's even cuter when paired with his little Air Force jacket. Oh, and the jeans are also Sears toughskins.

This sweet little shirt came from Sears, and it was only $4.99! What a great outfit for your little patriot.

No comments:

Post a Comment