Monday, January 4, 2010

Cute Vintage Suits

Treasure connection suit from back.
note the adorableness of the bowtie and saddle shoes


take special notice of darling blond curls


cute Eton collar and tiny bowtie.


suit by Jolene's




I had to do this post because my son has apparntly had a growth spurt, and the first little suit no longer fit right, so I had to get my final pictures.
The beige suit with the vest is from Jolene's Boutique. It was all one peice, and had khaki colored pants, an ivory shirt, and an attached houndstooth printed vest and bow tie, and the collar of the shirt was Eton style. Veyr cute and old-world. I am sad to put it away.

the second suit is a knicker suit from Treasure Connection. It has black and brown houndstooth printed knickers and bow tie (and also hat, but of course he wouldn't wear it.) ansd an ivory dress shirt and knee socks. The charming suspenders have a fancy brocade pattern on them. teh darling bown and cream saddle shoes are from the Children's Place. (Oh, how I love saddle shoes on a little boy! SO cute! So old-fashioned!)

No comments:

Post a Comment