Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tiny Suits

See how cute Oliver is in his TCP suit?
It's even cuter with the hat!
There is nothing cuter then a miniaturized suit on a tiny gentlemen. Suits will be worn at weddings, church, funerals, and holiday parties. It's best to have a few. Oliver has several suits, but since Christmas is this week I am going to feature his Holiday suit, that I got at The Children's Place, for the most part.
I wish computers were a bit more tactile, so you could feel the plush velvet the jacket and hat are made off, and feel the shiny patent shoes. The tuxedo shirt and pants are form a child's wedding wear store that was closing down, I got them for $3 each. The tie is from walmart, and it is not a clip on. The shiny patent wingtip shoes are from Gymboree.
I really love this suit because it has so many details- little round buttons, two on each sleeve, real pockets, a red plaid lining. It's just a delight to see him in it.
I recommend every little boy have 2 suits- a winter suit like this in velvet or another warm fabric, and a cotton summer suit to be covered later.

No comments:

Post a Comment