Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Start of A journey...for CUTE

Good Lad Shortall and Little Legends polo bodysuit. Old Navy Booties



Carter's Doggie polo bodysuit and jacket, faded Glory pants

Are you tired of boring clothes for your little boys? Tired of the ugly screen printed monsters and the plain, boring t-shirts? Not exactly charmed by the "Boob Man" shirt? Neither was I. So after the pastel, genderless baby clothes (adorable as they were) grew too small and my baby became a little boy, I began a journey. A journey for cute. A journey for fun. A trek for durability. A trek for charming details. I have found clothes everywhere, from yard sales to thrift store, and my best friend, Ebay. Please join me on my journey and find some sweet outfits for your little prince as well!
Some of these pictures are older then others, but I want to make sure that most age groups are represented.

No comments:

Post a Comment